Yesterday was officially the first day of fall, so let’s bring on the pumpkin! Not only does this Pumpkin-Apple Breakfast Smoothie from Kristine’s Kitchen look downright amazing, but it’s chock full of super healthy ingredients too. I don’t know about you, but I’ll be hitting the store tomorrow to gather up the ingredients to give this tasty treat a try!
PUMPKIN-APPLE BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
• ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. old-fashioned oats
• ¼ cup canned pumpkin
• ¾ cup Greek yogurt
• 1 medium apple, cut into pieces (you can leave the skin on)
• ½ banana, sliced and frozen
• ½ cup milk (almond, soy, cow’s, etc. – whatever you prefer)
• ⅛ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 6 ice cubes
• Place oats in blender and blend for about 30 seconds until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.